Stress and Fertility
Mar 17, 2021
Today in this solo episode, we are going to dive into a topic that comes up a lot in the fertility world. Stress.
There is a lot to unpack with this topic. Far more than I could possibly hope to cover in one episode. But I want to try to at least touch briefly on a few aspects that might be interesting for you to consider today, while you are going through your current stage of your family building.
In this episode, we discuss
- The definition of stress and what it means
- The physiological impact of stress
- The parasympathetic vs sympathetic nervous system (and which state you want to be in for making babies)
- Perspectives on thought work and how we can impact our physiology with our thoughts and feelings
- Some good hacks to help support your nervous system
Episode 7 - Sleep and Fertility
Find an ABORM certified Acupuncturist
Work with Michelle - fill out the contact form
Fertility Academy on Instagram